Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Fashion Series #1

Kicking off my Fall Fashion Series with a bang! I went to Swiss Days up in Midway, UT and walking around the statement piece of the day was the Little J Headband. I had to see what the fuss was about and yes this is an amazing new product. The owner and designer was there helping everyone learn how to use the Little J Headband. I was in awe of how great this looked on everyone, short hair, long hair, seriously such a cute, easy, versatile product. I picked out the Lemongrass green color and am so excited to try mine out. I will post photos soon. I now wish i would have gotten one in each color they are all eye catching and such vibrant colors! Here are some photos of these epic new trendsetting headbands:


Use to hold bangs and wispy hair back


Another updo style


Pin up half your hair


Or just wear hair down with a cute, funky design


You can also roll your hair and use the J headband 
to hold a bun in the back


You can find these great steals on their website littlejheadbands.com along with tutorial videos on different styles. I love how creative you can be. Post your pics on Instagram #MLfashionseries and check back next week for Fall Fashion Series #2, you're going to love this one....follow me on instagram at themrsed to see a sneakpeak!



No comments:

Post a Comment