Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Pins Right Now



My favorite Pinterest pins from the last few weeks. They are great crafts, recipes and ideas. Enjoy!


Mercury glass can be expensive. What a great idea to make your own! And it's easy too. So going to try this! Find our how here: DIY Mercury Glass



In the summer our bedroom gets so hot. I hate those ugly white fans...this is a genius idea. Find our how to here: Genuis Colorful Fan Makeover


When in need of a an extra piece of furniture but dont have the budget...use a TV stand! I have some ugly side tables that could use this kind of make-over. Find out how here: Convert a TV Stand into a Work of Art


Apothecary jars can be pricey but i have cleaned out some glass jars that are old food jars and i want to print some labels for my bathroom. Easy update! Print these off here: Free Printable Bottle Labels


I made these for my husband and he loved them. Super yummy and the sauce could be used as just a marinade without the whole recipe.  Recipe here: Amazing Chicken Gyros


Wow all i can say is love them! Idea is here: Pedestal Photo Frames


My FAVORITE online shopping place. They have new deals everyday and the prices are the best for most things out there. Check it out, your will get addicted. ;) Website: Groopdealz


How come i never thought of this? I have tons of ribbon and its just in a crazy mess. Idea from: Organize Your Ribbon


My mission companion use to make these. Wow they are amazing and melt in your mouth. This is a very similar to her recipe and have the hubbies approval. Recipe here: Almond Bars


When i saw these ideas i was so sad that i switch from my iphone to the galaxy S3 since not all of them are avaliable yet for my phone. Hopefully they come up with some Android versions soon cause these are the best photo editing apps i have seen. Find the list here: Instagram Apps









No comments:

Post a Comment