Saturday, November 9, 2013

Get a Jump on Holiday Fashion

No matter what events you have scheduled for this holiday season, the big question is always what am i going to wear? Whether its a formal event or a just cozying up by the fire i've got you covered. (click on the link below each picture to buy!)




I am so in love with this dress. Classy and yet so fun and original. If you have a formal event this year, Shabby Apple has some amazing options.


                                        Shabby Apple: Hollywood Hills Lace Dress

This season comfort and fashionable tribal combine. These are fashionable for a relaxing evening. I think you could even dress them up with some pumps. Thanks Sexy Modest Boutique! (they have free shipping as well! Hooray!)


                                     Sexy Modest Boutique: Tribal Print Pants

I cant get enough of fur! I wear my vest with fur trim constantly during the winter but this year i am envying the fur vest. This one by Banana Republic is styled so great. Its so important if there is bulk on top to slim out your figure with skinny jeans. I love the booties they added. Such a fun look!


                                           Banana Republic:Outfits We Love


Look young with this adorable reindeer sweatshirt. It just reminds me of being a kid of Christmas. American Eagle also has some great plaids. How cute would this be with a red and black plaid button-up underneath?


                                     American Eagle: Cute Animal Sweatshirt


For the whimsical girl here is a must have. Mod Cloth is one of the stores that always does it right. Now only does this make me hungry but its like a cute Christmas Ms. Frizzle.




I hope you like my Holiday Fashion choices. Have you seen anything you are dying over this season? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment