Saturday, November 9, 2013

DIY Homemade Christmas Tags


Make your gifts look unique and thoughtful with your own handmade gift tags! These are so simple to make. Pick out a template you want to use. There's a good PDF files HERE with all shapes and sizes. Once you have a template cut out in paper of your choice. Embellish with washi tape, buttons, stamps, ribbon and paper scraps. Punch a hole for the ribbon, sign the tag and tie onto your present for a perfect christmas wrapping. If you dont have time to make your own check out my post of free printables for lots of cute tags to just print and use! HERE

Paper Pad: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas (Michaels with a 50% off coupon $10 for 48 sheets of paper.)

Stamps: My Minds Eye Santa Claus (Archivers $6.99)

I love shopping at Michael's during their sales, check the clearance sections for great deals. I don't ever pay full price since they have great 40% off sales. If you need a full price item they always have a 40% off 1 normal priced item. Just pull it up on your smartphone! Here is the simple designs i came up with.





I hope you enjoy! Have a great Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment